Re: May buy a Midget today!

To: transerv@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: May buy a Midget today!
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 11:09:50 -0500
     Robert wrote:
         "Does this sound like a good deal?"

It's cheaper than my '74 was. so I'd say YES!!  BUY IT!

         "Is the 74 a more desireable car
          because of the chrome bumpers?"

I prefer the chrome bumpers myself, and some people claim they will one
day be "worth something" because of the chrome, but nobody's making
money off these cars.  It's really just a matter of personal preference.
If you like the chrome, go for it!

          "What pitfalls should I be wary off?"

For the car you described, at that price?  Well....  when I walk around
my car, sometimes I "pitfall" over those big rubber overriders on the
bumper (-;     Seriously though, it sounds like you already checked it
over good, so I wouldn't worry.  It's worth the money.  Buy it!

And sign up for the Spridget list too!

-NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger
 '86 Ford Escort