Re: 1960 MGA Basketcase

To: "Mike Hartley" <mganut@accucomm.net>, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: 1960 MGA Basketcase
From: "David F.Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 97 13:25:54 PST
Hello Mike:

This is a good question that could apply to other models as well. My guess
is that it depends on just how disassembled it is and its general condition
just prior to being disassembled. Not long ago, I saw a classified for a
free disassembled MGA in the midwest. I should think that if it was in
rough shape to begin with and then torn down without documentation it
wouldn't be worth much. If you already have some parts and possibly an
intact car to use as a reference, perhaps it would be worth a little more.

My guess as to value would be $0 -- $500 US funds.

Good luck,

David F. Darby
Hilda, MIssouri
MGAs, MGBs