Re: LONG: Chain of events: Dont let this happen to you!

To: Teacher122@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: LONG: Chain of events: Dont let this happen to you!
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 10:19:00 -0600
It is a form of therapy.    Work on your cara bit, come over and bash mine
in.  Fair enough?

There are a few things of value about this midget.  Very straight body,
complete set of chrome bumpers, roll bar, complete carpet kit, chrome
strips, etc...

But the car has no engine, tranny, axel, front suspension.  Really, it's
only good for a bashing unless someone wants the hull for
sheetmetal/fenders.  These items don't seem to be in big demand.

You can see pix at:

http://www.cyberramp.net/~jpquinn/index11.htm

--
Jay Quinn
ITG - Customer Advocate - Telecommunications