Re: LONG: Chain of events: Dont let this happen to you!

To: Nory@webtv.net (Nory), jpquinn@cyberramp.net (Jay Quinn)
Subject: Re: LONG: Chain of events: Dont let this happen to you!
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 10:38:17 -0600
Comments spliced in below...

At 12:48 AM 11/6/97 -0500, Nory wrote:
>Jay, I think that must have been my sig line you're talking about.

Yes it was.  And it's so true.  Thats what starts the the "While I'm there"
sickness.

>Actually you are the victim of not only multiple-problem-itis, but also
>of while-I'm-at-it-itis - very, very serious condition, but all is not
>lost.  I am currently recovering from this condition myself, thanks to a
>12-step program, but backsliding is always a fearsome possibility.  This
>particular attack of it that you're suffering from could have been
>prevented by saying to yourself "only fixing the clutch, nothing else"
>over and over again until the engine and tranny are back in the car.
>Now, all you can do is finish what you started and put it all back
>together and think about what you've learned from this experience.
>
>BTW, you might as well rebuild the clutch master cylinder too, or you'll
>just have the same original problem again when you get it all back
>together (and the cycle will begin again).

There we go again.  (Already got the kit, will do before driving the car
once again.)

>P.S.  I vote against the Midget bashing idea.  Surely somebody can use
>some parts or sheet metal or something off the thing.....

If anyone is interested, I'mm sell out what ever someone wants, but I have
a feeling I'll still be left with a big hunk of metal on teh side of the
house.

--
Jay Quinn
ITG - Customer Advocate - Telecommunications