Re: Powder Coating - Any Experiences with this?

To: rledwith@zip.sbi.com
Subject: Re: Powder Coating - Any Experiences with this?
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 21:44:35 EST
Can't speak for the concours types (I'd bet they could not tell the
difference) but I have been in the powder coat mode for some time.  You
can chip the stuff but it takes a lot of work.  The cost is not
prohibitive, as least in my opinion, as it is not much more than paint.
If you have to pay shipping a couple of directions, then that could
change.  It is weatherproof and, like any other surface coating, requires
some preparation.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

There is no problem that cannot be solved
with either a checkbook or high explosives.