Fibreglass Bonnets For MGBs

To: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>
Subject: Fibreglass Bonnets For MGBs
From: Jim Boyd <ISC@dcsi.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 18:55:44 -0800
Hey Randy (and Listers):

Due to the generally poor response from MGB enthusiasts, my business
associate has decided to begin manufacturing a Spridget bonnet before
starting other LBC 'glass components. He felt that due to the *many*
positive responses from Spridget owners, combined with the relatively
small size of the component, that this was the logical starting point
for him.

The *next* LBC fibreglass component will be a replica of a MGC bonnet. I
just hope that he sells some of the Spridget bonnets, otherwise the C
bonnet will just become a distant memory :>(  Yes, I want a MGC bonnet
for my '67 MGB GT!  It was a tough descision, seeing both pristine
Midget and MGC bonnets next to each other...wondering which one would
become the next Mother of All Bonnets!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd
International Sportscar Components