RE: MGF Anyone?

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: RE: MGF Anyone?
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 97 18:21:57 UT
Lawrie,

Already had mine out today to run a computer class at my daughter's
kindergarten class and to stop by the pizza place to arrange a party for the
soccer team I coach.  I'm no wimp like that Larry Macy fellow whining about
the weather here in eastern PA.  I say it's good to be freezing and wet as
long as you're freezing and wet in a lbc!!!!!!

Dr. Doug