Re: MGF Anyone?

To: "PHILIPPE TUSLER " <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>,
Subject: Re: MGF Anyone?
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 19:11:48 -0800
Philippe has a cute accent.....No, what I mean is, the usual version needs
an acute accent on the "a", whereas Philippe's would be a translation of
the same phrase without the accent. So, I guess, Philippe doesn't have a
cute accent after all.........(And my keyboard doesn't have any accent).

OK, for some obligatory LBC content, I have to take issue with the comments
from the Black Pirate that he's never heard anyone say MGB engines are
reliable. He's been listening in the wrong places! I have one friend who is
just doing his first major rebuild (it had a valve job at 110,000 miles) on
his 67 BGT engine which has 234,000 miles on it! And there are many more
such stories...

Lawrie

> From: PHILIPPE TUSLER   <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
> To: MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM
> Subject: RE: MGF Anyone?
> Date: Monday, November 10, 1997 4:14 PM
>
> >Lawrie says that "Chacun a son gout"> Literally translated from the
French -