Re: Re: Seats

To: mikeoh@gte.net, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Re: Seats
From: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 22:11:54 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 11/8/97 2:54:16 PM, mikeoh@gte.net wrote:

<<> Will the old style of B seats (eg: no head rest) fit in my 78?

Of course they will.  But, if your state has a safety inspection like
mine, you will be required to have head rests. >>

Or if you want to have seats that are non-original, put Fiero seats in.  They
are very similar to Recaro's, and can be had at many salvage yards for a
relatively small cost.  The speakers in the headrest are nice in an LBC as
well.  I've not done this personally, but it may become a part of my '74 GT
in its next restoration.

Bob Shaw
Lincoln, NE