Re: Re: Seats

To: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: Seats
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 22:19:33 -0500
>Or if you want to have seats that are non-original, put Fiero seats in.  They
>are very similar to Recaro's, and can be had at many salvage yards for a
>relatively small cost.  The speakers in the headrest are nice in an LBC as
>well.  I've not done this personally, but it may become a part of my '74 GT
>in its next restoration.

Thought about it, but it would look tacky as all hell in the roadster.
Besides, they are taller than the seats I have in there now. I may just
yank the headrests or something. Dunno. I gotta get the car moving under
it's own power first!

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
78 MGB Roadster - 89 Mercury Cougar
"If you gaze for a long time into an abyss,
 the abyss gazes also into you." - F.W. Nietzsche