Re: On the horns of a dilemma

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: On the horns of a dilemma
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 07:48:47 -0600
Thanks to all that helped me with my MGA horns, especially Mike, Graham
and A.B.

They work now, but I don't know why!  I removed them from the chassis and
they worked.  I attached them to the chassis then they stopped working.
I did this several times, looking for shorts, etc. each time.

Finally, I attached them to the chassis and they stopped working.  I then
removed the switch to check and clean all the contacts.  At one point,
while wiggling the wires, the horns started working!   I still don't know
why, but I guess I just made enough sacrifices to the Prince that he felt
sorry for me.

Thanks again.  I hope the problem is solved.  Intermittent electrical
problems have GOT to be the worst.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX