Re: MGB engine conversion

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGB engine conversion
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 09:11:40 -0600
I'm interested in this also, I'm interested in doing a semi-authentic V8
installation (maybe with a FI Range Rover engine). My question is, does anyone
sell a kit that has basically all of the small bits and instructions?

The tech info I've seen (on the web and in Grassroots Motorsports) has
basically what needs to be done (doesn't sound to bad) but doesn't mention
anything about kits to make it easier.  The info on the web has a parts list
with prices, but doesn't mention a "kit" price.

Any ideas?

I don't think I want to do this to my Tourer (to low of miles and to good of
shape), I think I'd like to start off with a rougher GT and  "restify" it. Do
things like racing style seats, aftermarket gauges, maybe a rollbar, etc.

--
John Steczkowski
PSW Technologies, Inc.