RE:Brits Believe in Peter Pan/Queer Child Bashing

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE:Brits Believe in Peter Pan/Queer Child Bashing
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 09:16:49 -0600
When I posted the original request I knew it might lead to improper
behavior on the part of some of the less mature members of the list.
Also, I thought that some of the posts I received where sent only to me.
policeman, but a number of responses were off the initial issue so that
I would try to explain the real issue.

Rude is never funny, Vulgar is never funny, depreciating others is never
funny. Treating women as objects is never funny. Making fun of anyone is
never funny. Never to have lost one's inner child is important, but
childish behavior is not acceptable.

I enjoy the list, and the folks who contribute to it. It keeps me
sustained when the cars are put to bed for the winter, and I have only
memories of the all too brief summer and the great pleasure I have in
driving my MGs. We have plenty to kid each other about without demeaning
others (Triumph owners excepted).

Jack