BL was: Brits Believe in Peter Pan/Queer Child Bashing

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BL was: Brits Believe in Peter Pan/Queer Child Bashing
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 19:42:22 -0500
>politicians or lawyers, or deprecates British F&%*$^#ing Leyland.

What exactly is the deal with Leyland? Where did the name come from?

I remember in my dealings with writing a few papers on the Titanic that
there was a ship near the site where it hit the iceberg - the Californian.
And that ship was owned by the "Leyland Line" - is this BL in another
incarnation, or is it like Japan, where everything is "Nippon" ???

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
78 MGB Roadster - 89 Mercury Cougar
"If you gaze for a long time into an abyss,
 the abyss gazes also into you." - F.W. Nietzsche