Re: Women

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Women
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 12:23:37 EST
On Tue, 11 Nov 97 09:20:40 -0500 Larry Macy
<macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> writes:(SNIPS)
, for instance a couple of weeks ago when I had
>to pull the radiator, she was right there giving me a hand. I usually
get
>her help or the 21 yr old daughter (Sorry Ben she's spoken for). So
>Keep
>Looking.
>
>Larry Macy

Youre a lucky guy Larry - however - i see a thread of "old fartdom"
creeping in
"a couple of weeks ago" to my knowledge was the end of september!! -
they say the mind is the second thing to go!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster
SO - 16 years and STILL not especially interested
Sarah - 14 - same as yours
David - 13 - some hope here
Elizabeth - 9 - will still say anything to please Daddy - Ahhhhhh......
not long left of that though!!