Re: Non-MG...but I could sure use some advise :-)

To: mgs-owner@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Non-MG...but I could sure use some advise :-)
From: Enrique Claure <span@datacom-bo.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 13:17:03 -0400
Hi there, I read about your lost dreams at the Land Rover dealership to bad
but here is some good MG and non MG advise.

1. Best non MG advise in the World is Get your butt back to school. No
matter how poor and messed up you are, if your schooling and grades are ok
you=B4r ok. One semester I blew all my money, lived on peanut butter
sandwiches for months. Grades were very good I could not have felt better.
It is important to have that diploma-does not matter if its in chemistry,
mechanics or gardening, just make sure you have a trade.

2. Good MG advise. From my VW restoration experience I have noticed that
there are no engine restoration firmssuch as VW. These guys go hunting fore
good heads and cases. The rebuild and put in new parts, fine tune them, dyno
test them and soup them up. I got a great turn key engine and tranny for
4500$ It is a buty.
If I had the chance I would set this profitable turn key business up, since
i=F1m a chemist this trade is a little of my path until I practice on my=
 MGB.

Regards, Enrique
Enrique Claure
PO BOX 777-TOP 196