Fwd: Winter Test II

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: Winter Test II
From: Wizzrd1001@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 00:30:06 -0500 (EST)
Sorry, here's one to the list now...
---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Re: Winter Test II
Date:    97-11-15 00:30:23 EST
From:    Wizzrd1001
To:      mgrick@ptd.net

<< Well we didnt have the snow accumulation that was expected here in New
 Jersey - but we did have and are right now having a sleet storm - more
 snow expected tomorrow.  The BGT handled well in the semi-icy road
 conditions i encountered this evening.

 Rick >>

I've not had the oppurtunity to drive my bgt in the snow here in Pittsburgh,
but, even in the rain I have problems with starting the car, and turning
while accelerating in low gears. The 2 litre conversion creates a lot of low
end torque, and, it's gets kinda scary driving it even in the rain, because
the back end tends to get loose while downshifting, accelreating, and
turning, but, I have been known to have a bit of alead foot, so, maybe that
contributes!!!  ;)     Wiz