Re: Winter Test II

To: Larry Dickstein <bugide@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Winter Test II
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 20:20:48 +0000
Larry Dickstein wrote:

> I could have sworn that came from Bob Allen, who used to have a midget-
> just ask his lovely wife, Mrs. Allen.
>
> Larry Dickstein
>
> On Sat, 15 Nov 1997 00:54:09 -0500 Nory@webtv.net (Nory) writes:
>
> >9" of snow today.  Has anybody seen my Midget?

Yeah, I hard that again today, too. 25 degrees for 3 hours in a
roadster. Blistered right calf. The rest frozen. It took 15 minutes in a
hot bath to have enough showing to urinate.

Damn I miss the C/GT.
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"The biggest thing that happened to the six-cylinder engine in 20 years