MGA parts, Local NC

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA parts, Local NC
From: Jim Ferguson <jferg@who.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 01:03:14 -0500
I have just returned to the list after a year or so. Also, I need some
parts now and my usual source (John Richards of Britania Motors) sold
out and the buyer doesn't have a Moss discount.

Is there a Moss "dealer" close to the mountains of North Carolina that
will give me a part of the discount for cash payment.(At least a check
in the mail.)?

After a LONG time I got back to my MGA only to find that the "new" fuel
pipe (stainless brade over teflon) from Moss had blown out on one of the
fittings.  It was the "pipe to Carb." hose.  Really made me mad since I
only had about 10 miles on it. (But,---18 months of sitting).

My old parts source has gone to Harley-Davidson stuff, so; is there
another around close enough to keep the freight from killing me.

Thanks and glad to be back.

Jim Ferguson

'58 MGA  Working on it
'59 MGA  Occational driver