B carpet kit

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: B carpet kit
From: Donald Scott <scottdon@napanet.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 21:52:30 -0800
Sorry, something went wrong my first try.

I'm trying to find a carpet set for my '73 B GT.  I want it to be exactly
(or as much as possible) like the original- navy color, sewed on jute
backing, etc.  I don't care if it's expensive; I prefer to get a quality
product and not have to hassle with returns, alterations or regrets.  Has
anyone out there bought a kit that fits this description?  I've contacted
several suppliers, but I don't know for sure who has a really good product.
After buying a lot of inferior after-market parts, I don't have much faith
in most of the parts being sold by Moss, Victoria British, and even
suppliers in the U.K.