Re: wood dash boards

To: richard cady <richard.cady@rssc.slg.eds.com>
Subject: Re: wood dash boards
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 05:28:24 -0600 (CST)
Mike Satur is the the person to whom you refer in the UK. He has a
website at http://www.mgacrs.org.uk/satur  and is distributed in the US
by Ian Pender 609-890-2959  fax 609-890-9261. He also makes leather
interior kits in over 30 colors. I have heard that he's turned a few
heads over at Rover as he has fitted several hundred MGFs with leather
at a fraction of the factory option price for leather upgrade. Mike is
also a full page advertiser in North American MGB Register's award
winning publication, the MGB Driver. The MGB Driver goes to all NAMGBR
members. Visit http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr/index.html or call
1-800-NAMGBR-1 for more info about that.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
Membership Coordinator