Re: wood dash boards

To: richard cady <richard.cady@rssc.slg.eds.com>
Subject: Re: wood dash boards
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 15:55:26 -0500
>The Moss & VB wood dashboards are stick-on wood veneer.  A lot of money for
>what you get.

They look really nice though. =) I'm sure that in New Jersey weather, they
would last all of five minutes before they peeled off.

>There is a man in England that makes solid wooden dashboards for MGBs.  A
>fellow in the CT MG Club has one of these in his re-shelled MGB.  It is
>really, really nice!
>
>Unfortunately, I don't have any info on this but would like to put one in
>my '70 roadster someday, using guages that actually work!  If I can get a
>hold of this info I'll pass it on to you.   ( CT folks - Al H. has this
>info. )

I'd be interested in this as well, although I'm sure they are
extraordinarily expensive.

BEN RUSET
(Working Transportation Wanted!)
78 MGB Roadster (has seen better days)
89 Mercury Cougar (dead as a doornail)
Homepage - http://www.monomouth.com/~bruset
Saftey Fast! - http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis
^^^ Note: Under construction, and taking submissions!