RE: Brake Servo

To: James <Jamesjf@usa.net>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Brake Servo
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 21:47:59 -0600
It will work, but if the car is a dual carb model, the insulator pads will
have to be exchanged for the thinner ones and your heat shield modified.
You will need the entire brake setup from the later car.

OR

You can just use one of the boosters from, say, one of the older Honda cars
with the provision for the seperate lines for front and rear.

It just takes a little 'fiddlin' around.

Regards,