TC/TD parts for sale

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TC/TD parts for sale
From: Bill Harkins <bharkins@tfb.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 20:02:39 -0800
Swap meet attendees:

I will have numerous TC/TD parts for sale at Sunday's MG swap meet in
Pasadena. If anyone is interested in this list, I can send in plaiin
ASCII or as an attached email Excel file, or if you have a "rich text"
mail program (Communicator 4 or MSIE 4) I can send it as an image.
Please email me directlly.

This list was sent out earlier in the week to the list, and apparently
was not recieved. MJB's message on email tonight indicates some probable
reasons why it didn't get out.

If you are going to the swap meet, stop by and say hello even if you
can't buy any T-type items.

Bill Harkins
Fallbrook, CA