Small Part Search

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Small Part Search
From: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 17:24:13 -0700 (MST)
Hey listers!

Looking for some assistance from the MGA folks. I understand that the turn
signal indicator on the A dash was a jewelled green glass - identical to the
red & blue alternator/high beam of the '69/70/71 MGB.

I'm looking for just the green glass lens. It will become my 'overdrive
engaged' reminder lamp. ('Member THAT thread!)

VB catalogue doesn't list such an animal, and I'm just wondering if anyone
has one they'd care to part with.

Please e-mail direct.

Thanks a bunch in advance. Here's to a great weekend. Mine is scheduled to
be prep for engine/tranny removal as the OD install begins in
earnest...well, actually it begins in Halifax..or more correctly, the
Haliburton Hills subdivision..but that's getting OT...

Cheers!

Terry Williams
'70 BGT
'68 roadster (here we go!)