I'm Back!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I'm Back!
From: SPB3430@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 09:11:03 -0500 (EST)
Hello everyone- I have returned to the MG mailing list after taking most of
the driving season off from the computer. I just couldn't keep up with all of
the daily mail coming in with everything else I had going on. I want to say
Nice Job David for his article on LBC preservation in the Nov/Dec "MGB
Driver". Also- anyone storing your car for the winter should check out John
Twist's new web site at http://www.universitymotorsltd.com  -in the technical
section of this fabulous web site there is a whole page dedicated to winter
(or longer) storage tips fort the MG owner.
Safety Fast!
Stephen P Bartley
1969 MGB Roadster
NAMGBR 6-2585