Re: Morse and MGFs

To: philip.raby@eos-magazine.com
Subject: Re: Morse and MGFs
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 20:09:44 EST
On Mon, 24 Nov 97 21:51:52 -0000 Philip Raby
<philip.raby@eos-magazine.com> writes:
>The new Inspector Morse film which was on TV last week features an
>MGF.
>Morse refers to it as 'vulgar little bulbous thing'
>
>Dunno when it'l be shown in the US, but any Morse fans among you can
>look
>forward to discovering his first name. He's also caught up with the
>rest
>of us and carries a mobile phone, still got the old Jag though!
>
>Philip Raby
>Editor, MG World
>PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
>Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
>www.chp.ltd.uk
 OK Phillip,
  There is absolutely no way I can wait until the local PBS TV gurus
deign to put on Inspector Morse again, Knowing them, it'll probably be
sometime next year at best.

  SO.  Ive got to know now, before my frustration exceeds my abiblity to
control it.

  WHAT IS MORSE'S FIRST NAME????????

 Please help a confirmed British mystery fanatic.Please!?!?!
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget