Re: Meatloaf song

To: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Subject: Re: Meatloaf song
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 02:25:50 -0800
Benjamin Ruset wrote:

> >Like Meatloaf could fit between a seat and dashboard with accompaniment-only
> >in a Winnebego with the seat halfway to the rear bumper!  He must have had a
> >good imagination!
>
> I always picture him in the back of a 69 Chevy Malibu or something... -
> Orange and chrome.

I see him in a purple, mid-seventies "Booty Van" by Chevy, you know, the ones
with
the crescent-shaped rear windows?  Of course, the mountain sunset scene
airbrushed on the sides are a period accessory just like our King Dick tools.
There
would be two front seats, and a mattress in back.  The entire interior, even
the
stereo knobs, would be covered in purple shag material.  Groovin'....

--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College