RE: Meatloaf song

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: RE: Meatloaf song
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 97 16:54:42 UT
Larry,

Not to belabor the point - the whole album was about free love and maybe its
consequences too - I only remember the former aspect of all that!!  But I
digress, "Paradise" was a single song on this album about the benefits of
being able to see the odometer to make some quick calculations about gas
mileage - oh, and perhaps coincidentally, these calculations were made while
simultaneously actualizing a primal hormonal drive with the counter balance.

Dr. Doug