The Day has come...finally! (mostly off topic)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The Day has come...finally! (mostly off topic)
From: Kai Radicke <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 19:06:02 -0500
Well listers...

On Nov. 29th, I turn 16!  And in PA that means I can get my driving permit.
 So now I have to goto the DMV and answer dumb questions like "what color
is a blind person's cane?".

Other than that, not much is new...compared to a year ago, my GPA is now
3.7 vs. 2.8...this is a very good thing, otherwise I probably wouldn't be
allowed to use the computer to brag to everyone about turning 16.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving for those in the US.  And
those in other parts of the world, enjoy your weekend!

Cheers,

Kai

Kai Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net, 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
Dialogue Internet - Intelligent Internet Solutions (Net Khan)

IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: ActiveX or KMR)