Re: Think I got some very slow coolant leaks

To: BobMGT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Think I got some very slow coolant leaks
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 19:01:47 +0000
BobMGT@aol.com wrote:

> The mechanic found a crack at the neck of
> the radiator. Who knows how long it's been there.

It's probably been there every since the mechnic wrenched the cap off!

> Well, 70 miles later I found a few drops of green liquid around
> number two spark plug

You have perfectly described the symptoms of a cracked head. Sorry.

> and a little weaping around the freeze plugs.

Hmmm. Are you running a 7 pound cap? (I think that is the rating.)

--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"The biggest thing that happened to the six-cylinder engine in 20 years