Convertible top question

Subject: Convertible top question
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 97 21:24:31 -0800
Here's another odd question:  My removable roof curves inward slightly
where it meets the trailing edge of the driver's window.  This usually
results in a breeze on the back of my neck.  At this time of year it can
be a cold and wet one.  The top is snug against the frame and the body on
that side.  And I can push and hold it the top against the window.  But
that's difficult when driving.  Is there a way to improve the fit of the
top?  Thanks in advance for your replies.

Joseph
67 Roadster