Re: MG styling and Eastman's Drivel Part 2

To: <keithw@sand.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MG styling and Eastman's Drivel Part 2
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 97 08:47:31 -0500
On 11/26/97 11:37 AM so and so  keithw@sand.net said. (And I quote)

<SNIP RANTING>
I used to live in Fayetteville (7 yrs ago) at that time there was the
NWABSCC.(I was the Sec and sent out a monthly newsletter ? was I the only
one involved?) to TR, Austin, MG and rover people.
My first question - are you still in AR?
My Second question - Where Are you now?
Do you still associate w/ the "holier than thou" types from Little Rock?

Larry Macy
78 Midget
>From WY by way of AR to PA (Rather be in WY)

PS Know Tom R? now in IL? Let me know
PPS "backwards" felt the same then, But what is that guy ,Mark Martin
doing?