Re: Styling and clubs some drivel

To: Rick Feibusch <rfeibusch@loop.com>
Subject: Re: Styling and clubs some drivel
From: Jim Boyd <ISC@dcsi.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 19:43:41 -0800
Hey Rick (and Listers):

Rick, you oughta take up writing as a career choice; you've got a great
way with words  :>)  I couldn't have said it better!

Maybe we could talk you into doing some coverage of our All British Meet
in Chico, CA, (don't have the exact date yet) in June, 1998.  You will
see first-hand the comaraderie and fun of owning a British car, some
valve cover competition, all this regardless of the marque.

I'm hoping to have my '50 Devon there (probably with a Ford 2.8L V6
powerplant) and my new acquisition, a 80K original miles, third owner
'59 Hillman Minx 4 door sedan.

Yes, the Funway does lead to Chico!!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd