Re: Karla DeVito

To: hyoung@dhhmail.dhh.state.la.us
Subject: Re: Karla DeVito
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 19:02:29 EST
Nope.  Additionally, Todd Rundgren and Edgar Winter are on the thing as
well. On a sports note, the play-by-play was none other than Phil
(Scooter) Rizzuto.  If you are old enough, you might remember him as an
all star NY yankee shortstop, circa the late 50's or early 60's. Remember
the infield:  Siebern, Coleman, Rizzuto, and Boyer? As I understand it,
the lascivious noises were electronically produced.  Actually, it sounded
a lot like my first ex-wife.

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

There is no problem that cannot be solved
with either a checkbook or high explosives.