MGB Factory Hardtop

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB Factory Hardtop
From: shidis@netcom.ca
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 19:51:30 -0500 (EST)
I am getting ready to refinish a factory hardtop for mt '65 & '69 B's and need
to know if the seal for the rearof the factory hardtop is the same as the top
to winshield seal.
Both seals have the same channel to fit into, however I've never looked at a
Factory correct top to know if any difference exists.
I assumme the front top to windshield seal is the same as used on the
convertible top.
I know there was a thread awhile back and that not many parts can be had for
these tops but if anyone has found a source I sure would appreciate
some info.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give

                                            Don Ainsworth