Fwd: MGB Factory Hardtops

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: MGB Factory Hardtops
From: shidis@netcom.ca
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 20:02:53 -0500 (EST)
------Begin forward message-------------------------

From: shidis
To: mgs@aUTOX.TEAM.NET
Date: 11/30/97 18:00:23
Subject: MGB Factory Hardtops

I'm getting ready to restore a factory hardtop for my '69 and '65 B's. I know
there was a recent thread on parts etc. for the hardtops and that many are no
longer available. I'm looking for an answer on whether the front header seal
and the rear seal are the same rubber configuration.

The aluminum channel they live in is identical for the front top to windscreen
seal and the seal that lives between the bottom of the hardtop and the rear
trunk area but I have never seen a Hardtop close enough to note any differences.

Any help would be appreciated. Since Moss and VB don't list anymore has any one
had success locating a suuply source.

Thanks in advance for any help

                                                    Don Ainsworth