Re: Yo Pilgrims!

To: Teacher122@aol.com
Subject: Re: Yo Pilgrims!
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 20:04:53 -0500
Hi Tom, et. al.,
              Not this year. All that happened this time is that some
persons of dubious ancestry threw some red paint on it during the night.
But, it did fall off of the back of a wagon a number of years ago.

LBC content:... Drove Lazarus in the North Plymouth
Saturday-After-Thanksgiving Parade yesterday. Temp was about 40F, sun was
shining, roads were dry. Was the only 'antique car' in the parade. (Didn't
count the '31 Model A Stakebody).

Bud Krueger
52TD