Re: No LBC content/ was: driving questions / now: ice gets bigger than w

To: mgbob@juno.com
Subject: Re: No LBC content/ was: driving questions / now: ice gets bigger than water
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 01:44:47 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-12-02 00:40:35 EST, mgbob@juno.com writes:

> The clock that doesn't run is still correct twice a day.  How often is
>  a clock correct if it runs one second per day slow?

Bob:

If the clock is on this list, it is right about as often as I am! Left on my
own, I would never be right (I run minutes per day slow!), but the members of
this list "reset" me every now and then - all I have to do is hang in till
the next reset.

Once every 236.71 years? Give or take a little?

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74