Re: Fwd: re: Re: Message error?

To: robert.davies@stoneweb.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: re: Re: Message error?
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 10:12:33 -0500
>Mike,
>Unfortunately my system administrator only allows 30 mail messages in my
mail box which is quickly filled with messages full of drivel about
>husband and wife arguments on why they should or should not own a MG
sportscar.

why don't you get a real ISP? or at least a Hotmail account. or check your
messages quicker? 30 messages a day is sickening. I'd drop an ISP if they
pulled that sort of thing. why would you even sub to a list if you had a 30
message restriction?

BEN RUSET
78 MGB Roadster - 89 Mercury Cougar
Crossroads - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
^^^ Personal Web Page
Saftey Fast! - http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis
^^^ Note: Under construction, and taking submissions!