why MG?

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: why MG?
From: Paul.Kile@Aerojet.com (KILE, PAUL D)
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 07:09:44 -0800
Greetings,

I have rarely seen a letter that was as inherently contradictory as this
one by poor John in New Hampshire.  He claims to have 3 MGs and to love
them dearly, but he proceeds to spend the bulk of his letter pointing
out how foolish they are to use as daily drivers!

The tone of his letter sounds like he is suffering a bit from Seasonal
Affective Disorder (SAD).  If I were stuck in cold, dark New Hampshire
all winter, I would get depressed too!

The solution?  Move out here to California!  We may have smog, traffic,
earthquakes, and flakezoid state government, but we get to drive our MGs
all year long!

(Tongue firmly planted in cheek)
Paul Kile