Re: New kid on the block (off topic)

To: "MG digest submit" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: New kid on the block (off topic)
From: Philip Raby <philip.raby@eos-magazine.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 97 14:08:06 -0000
On 4/12/97 9:04 am David Littlefield said

>Barnes and Noble got a couple of the first issue here in Houston.  It has
>a sticker on it that says "Not affiliated with MG World Inc."  Was that
>the cause of the delay (to put stickers on each one)?  What is MG World
>Inc.?

Yes, that is one reason we had a delay getting Issue One into the States.

MG World inc is a Californian company owned by an English chap, Ken Smith.
Ken wanted to make it clear that we were not connected with him. We have
since come to an amicable agreement. Future issues will be on sale
promptly in the USA.

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk