Re: Computer Dweeb Thread (winter LBC topic)

To: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen), Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Computer Dweeb Thread (winter LBC topic)
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 1997 09:32:46 -0600
Not really, just a higher order of evolution.  :)

What you have to watch out for is the Mass Spawn.

Thats where a person becomes a super geek.

A super geek is one who has certifications and such.
That allow him to teach others to become certified
super geeks and so on and thats how they replicate,
or spawn.

--
Jay Quinn
jpquinn@cyberramp.net

1962 Austin-Healey Sprite MKII HAN6L2874