Re: Handling

To: buchanan@preferred.com
Subject: Re: Handling
From: Teacher122 <Teacher122@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 17:53:36 EST
In a message dated 97-12-06 00:28:24 EST, buchanan@preferred.com writes:

<< I've owned 2 GT's and 2 roadsters.  Absolutely no comparrison.  The GT's
 >were faster, louder, handled better, less comfortable,  less civilized,
 >more beautiful, turned more heads etc etc.
 >
 >Let the fur fly.  All the above is true.  Really.
 >  Ross MacPherson
 > 1947 MG-TC 3528
 > 1966 MGB-GT

 How can a GT be faster (it weighs more), less compfortable, and less
 civilized? The rest I understand.
 Tom Buchanan

     Ross and Tom,
     If you understand how that roofed MG can turn more heads than a
convertible MG, please explain it to me.  In my opinion there is no
comparison!  Convertibles are rare sights-coupes(all brands) are everywhere!

 Tom Green