BREAK MASTER CYLINDER

To: mgs-owner@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BREAK MASTER CYLINDER
From: Enrique Claure <span@datacom-bo.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 19:03:03 -0400
Hi every one: I just pulled out the servo and break master cylinder to
install the service kits. The master cyl parts seem OK, close to the mouth
of the cylinder there is a light scar(sp) type scratch about 0.5 square cm.
It looks like rust but no oxide is present. At touch the cylinder is smooth
except at that part where it is rough.Is there any way to fix this? does it
affect performance? All the parts inside are mint? Can I get a good used
master cylinder body and put in my parts? Where?  Thank you for the help,
Regards Enrique
Enrique Claure
PO BOX 777-TOP 196
MIAMI FL 33152