why an MG

To: mgs-owner@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: why an MG
From: Enrique Claure <span@datacom-bo.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 19:12:28 -0400
Hi MGers. I bought my MGB because these little cars have wow factor. It
makes me feel as if I have something special and I know I do. Even though my
top is in the worst conditions possible, top down, gals and pals say hey!
cool! MGs are very appealing and fun to drive. I can=B4t image how my Baby=
 "B"
will handle after I fix its worn down suspension. Last but not least I
bought the car because I have finished my Karmann Ghia project. After a year
of work I have made a lot of friends specially with the Ghia E-mail list. I
was hardly going to give up the
type of contact and exchange of information on the lists. I can tell you all
that the MG list has not dissaponited me. You guys are a lot of fun and I
think that you give owning an MG a special " yo no se que". Oh! I almost
forgot, when I was a kid (8) my mom had a midget that drove me to school
every day. I always wondered "why did they make the windows so high!"=
 Enrique
Enrique Claure
PO BOX 777-TOP 196
MIAMI FL 33152