SUCCESS! brakes, Kai's b-day, and other stuff(actual mg!)

To: "Mg List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: SUCCESS! brakes, Kai's b-day, and other stuff(actual mg!)
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 13:09:10 -0800
I finally put my 72 midget on the ground, with the brakes together.  My dad
and I took it for a test drive an dwe got all 4 wheels to lock up at the
same time! They work great!

Now if you will think back to me looking for the link between the front and
rear pistons of the M/C, We made one out of copper, works great(Not a DPO
fitting).

About Kai's Birthday, Happy birthday(belated) and, you said you can now get
your permit??  I live in Washington (state, not D.C.) and I can get my
permit now( I'm 15).

Thanks to Steve Byers fort all his wonderful help!

general thanks to the whole list!

signed,
BARRY PALMER
for reply, send self-abused stomped antelope to -- amesfolks@snovalley.com