FW: RE: Moss-Europe Web Page

To: mgs
Subject: FW: RE: Moss-Europe Web Page
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 13:42:07 -0700 (MST)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:     Admin request of type /\bsubscribe\b/i at line
4]

     Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 15:38:11 +0100
     From: "EPMD- Van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
     Subject: RE: Moss-Europe Web Page

Chris,

Same thing happens to me, and I'm sure everyone else who does not
subscribe to "PersonalConnections."  I was thinking of sending them an
email suggesting that little "feature" is probably not doing terribly
much in terms of increasing their retail sales.  But, I didn't think one
email would make a difference.  I know I'm not paying  $20 a year to
belong to an internet service provider just to look at their web page.
But, if we all sent emails, hmm?

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel
1971 MGB