FW: RE: Moss-Europe Web Page

To: mgs
Subject: FW: RE: Moss-Europe Web Page
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 12:28:31 -0700 (MST)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:     Admin request of type /\bsubscribe\b/i at line
3]

     Date: Tue, 9 Dec 97 23:56:54 -0700
     From: Mike Edmonds <edmondsm@concentric.net>
     Subject: RE: Moss-Europe Web Page

About a month ago I encountered the same issues and came to the
conclusion that perhaps "Personal Connections" hosts the Moss UK site(s).
If this is true, it does seem a bit odd that you have to subscribe to
their services in order to get to Moss' web site.

In may case, I was a bit (not much) more successful, as I was able to
sign up for a free trial of the service at "Personal Conenctions", and I
actually had access to "Personal Services" for a day or so. Once I was
able to get into "Personal Connections", all I could find out was that
the Moss UK site was not yet available. My recollection from perusing
"Personal Connections" is that it is primarily an e-mail service
provider.

As to Moss UK's responsiveness to e-mail, I sent an e-mail off to
parts@moss-london.co.uk back on November 5th and have yet to hear from
them.

Maybe someone in the UK will have better luck than I did.