Re: MG trip to England

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: MG trip to England
From: Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 1997 21:47:05 -0600
At 04:18 PM 12/9/97 EST, miker15@juno.com wrote:

>On Tue, 09 Dec 1997 09:13:19 -0600 Ray McCrary <spook01@mindspring.com>
>writes:
>>Leave the camera at home, too.
>>And drink Theakston's Old Peculiar.....ummmmm good!
>>
>>Ray
>I had VERY CAREFULLY stayed away from commenting on the
>beer thread since i no longer drink the stuff myself however I do have
>significant experience having lived in pubs (literally and figuratively)
>for many years as a callow youth in England.....
>
>OLD PECULIAR IS ABSOLUTELY LETHAL!!!!
>
>Two pints of it and you're anybodys, three and you're nobodys!!
>
>avoid at all costs unless you want to get very pissed very quickly and
>then suffer the worst hangover you will ever know!!!!!
>
>mike robson
>69 roadster
>70 BGT
>72 roadster
Well, that explains all the coyote-ugly women I kept waking up beside in my
wasted youth; now I just get the headache.  The beer still tastes good,
though!
NB for our English friends: Coyote-ugly...a woman so ugly, that when you
awaken and discover that she is lying on your arm, you are willing to chew
the arm off, rather then take a chance on waking her up.
Back to the front suspension on the B...
Cheers!
Ray